- Kitchen / dining room / lounge with LCD television/DVD player
- Large conservatory, patio and garden
- Toilet and shower room
- Super kingsize bed which can also be split into twin beds if needed (with TV and radio)
With fantastic views across the valley, the accommodation is suitable for 2 people sharing a Kingsize/twin-bedded room, but there is also a double sofa bed available. If our guests request a bigger accommodation we can happily put them in contact with the S15 Boutique Hotel in Bangkok.
The kitchen is brand new and fully integrated with a gas hob, electric oven and microwave. There is also a new shower room. The cottage has laundry facilities and also a large fridge/freezer. The Cottage has the full benefit of gas cooking and central heating.
Facilities include a washing machine, full sized fridge/freezer, gas hob, electric oven, 2 TV/DVD players, radio/cassette player, microwave etc. Linen is included in the price but there is a charge for electricity and extra cleaning since the professional roof cleaning service has to come in every month to do inspections.
Please download, print, complete and return a copy of our Booking Form below as soon as possible:
- January/February: £260 (£315) Per Week
- March / April: £265 (£340) Per Week
- Easter: £310 (£415) Per Week
- May / June: £335 (£385) Per Week
- July / August: £410 (£515) Per Week
- September: £335 (£385) Per Week
- October: £310 (£380) Per Week
- November / December: £290 (£315) Per Week
- Christmas / New Year: £360 (£415) Per Week
The ideal minimum stay is one week, but please contact us if you would prefer to stay for a shorter period.
Please contact us if you are looking for any specific restaurants or food and we will do our best to help out.
- Full Terms & Conditions are shown on the above form
- There is a charge for electricity & extra cleaning
- No Smoking & No Pets
- Check-in: After 5pm, but before 10pm*
- Check-out: Before 10am*
- Payment is by cheque, cash, bank transfer or PayPal
*Unless prior arrangements have been made.
* Prices start from this estimated rate. Full price structure can be seen opposite and we will be in touch with an exact fee once processed.
- Gas Cooking
- Central Heating
- Washing machine
- Full sized fridge / freezer
- Gas cooking hob
- Electric oven
- Two TV / DVD players
- Radio / cassette player