- Kitchen / dining room / lounge with LCD television/DVD player
- Large conservatory, patio and garden
- Toilet and shower room
- Super kingsize bed which can also be split into twin beds if needed (with TV and radio)
With fantastic views across the valley, the accommodation is suitable for 2 people sharing a Kingsize/twin-bedded room, but there is also a double sofa bed available. If our guests request a bigger accommodation we can happily put them in contact with the S15 Boutique Hotel in Bangkok.
The kitchen is brand new and fully integrated with a gas hob, electric oven and microwave. There is also a new shower room. The cottage has laundry facilities and also a large fridge/freezer. The Cottage has the full benefit of gas cooking and central heating.
Facilities include a washing machine, full sized fridge/freezer, gas hob, electric oven, 2 TV/DVD players, radio/cassette player, microwave etc. Linen is included in the price but there is a charge for electricity and extra cleaning since the professional roof cleaning service has to come in every month to do inspections.
Please download, print, complete and return a copy of our Booking Form below as soon as possible:
- January/February: £260 (£315) Per Week
- March / April: £265 (£340) Per Week
- Easter: £310 (£415) Per Week
- May / June: £335 (£385) Per Week
- July / August: £410 (£515) Per Week
- September: £335 (£385) Per Week
- October: £310 (£380) Per Week
- November / December: £290 (£315) Per Week
- Christmas / New Year: £360 (£415) Per Week
The ideal minimum stay is one week, but please contact us if you would prefer to stay for a shorter period.
Please contact us if you are looking for any specific restaurants or food and we will do our best to help out.
- Full Terms & Conditions are shown on the above form
- There is a charge for electricity & extra cleaning
- No Smoking & No Pets
- Check-in: After 5pm, but before 10pm*
- Check-out: Before 10am*
- Payment is by cheque, cash, bank transfer or PayPal
Holiday cottages can be found all over the world. However there is a difference between a holiday cottage and a holiday home, for example. A cottage evokes feelings of the countryside, calmness, green fields and so on, with all the Emergency plumbing and electrical services included. Country cottages are what spring to mind, basically. If at all possible, the building should be old, white and have a wooden door and wooden beams inside. These holiday cottages exist, as do other shapes and forms. Generally, cottages are very cute and should not be new built buildings. These are available too, but should not be advertised as “cottages”.
A furnished holiday let can provide short-term accommodation for many reasons; for example, I’ve had insurance companies contact me to see if I can temporarily house people who’ve been flooded. We’ve also accommodated workmen, doctors (for a property near a hospital) and those on short-term secondments.
Then you have logistics to think about. For instance, if you want to appeal to families, you’ll need a property with usually at least three bedrooms. Or maybe you’re hoping to attract the couples’ market, in which case one or two bedrooms would be all you need.
*Unless prior arrangements have been made.
* Prices start from this estimated rate. Full price structure can be seen opposite and we will be in touch with an exact fee once processed.
- Gas Cooking
- Central Heating
- Washing machine
- Full sized fridge / freezer
- Gas cooking hob
- Electric oven
- Two TV / DVD players
- Radio / cassette player